RSS

Friday, July 8, 2011

Book Trailer for Cousins of Clouds: Elephant Poems

As part of my class, I had to create a book trailer for a book of children's poetry. I chose Cousins of Clouds: Elephant Poems since my daughter loves elephants.



ETA: On this video file, I forgot to add my citation for Soundzabound on my credits slide. That has been updated on the video I submitted to my professor. The citation for my music is: Cobb, James. “Flat Calm.” Volume 6 nature Instrumental Acoustic. Soundzabound Royalty Free Music, www.soundzabound.com. (Accessed July 8, 2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Flickr

Followers

Reviewing books as part of a class for my MLS.
 
Copyright 2009 A child, a book, and a love of reading All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes